Member Since: 03/16/16
|See My Ratings|
- Active Aging
- Consumer Trends
- Couples Coaching
- Culinary Arts/Food/Wine
- Goal Setting
- Life Balance
- Life Purpose
- Mid-life issues
- Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking
|My Sample Titles:|
- Make Memories – Not Regrets
- The Travel Expert's Guide To Where You Want To Go
- Magic of CCV – Competence, Confidence & Value
- Unlocking Your Hidden Sales Power
- The Gift of Effective Presentations
|Making Memories, Not Regrets|
Travel Expert on a mission to help people get the vacations they want & deserve.
|Denver, CO 80231|
Rated 5 Stars by 2 Organizations
- Decades of success as an entrepreneur, world traveler and mentor of future leaders.
- Skilled at promptly assessing complex requirements and designing custom, affordable solutions, thus helping people discover new “AHA!” moments.
- Delighting clients to experience new growth through clear communication, mentoring, leadership, and exposure to worldly cultural experience.
- Leveraging new technologies to enable high-touch and personal value for individuals, groups and businesses.
- Educating and coaching as a writer, speaker, mentor and trusted travel adviser.
- Bringing joy to everyone, every day in the pursuit of happiness. If it’s fun, it’s not work. If it’s not fun, why do it?
Building networks of people who will share, empower and enlighten others around the world with emphasis on the Arts, Education, Career, Culture, Travel, Communication, Leadership and Youth
Keynote, Seminars and Workshops Delivered:
Make Memories – Not Regrets
Magic of CCV – Competence, Confidence & Value
Unlocking Your Hidden Sales Power
The Gift of Effective Presentations
Speaking and Training Clients Include:
Amgen, Boeing, DISH Network, Hughes SpectraLab, IBM, NBCUniversal, Nestlé, Pearson Education, Printing Industries Association, Quest Diagnostics, US Borax
Leadership & Community Awards:
Commendation, Michael Antonovich, Mayor, County of Los Angeles
Founding Member, Sage Talks
Founding Member, Cherry Creek Spellbinders
Advisory Board, Platt College of Design
Advisory Board, KHTS-AM 1220
Volunteer of the Year, Jr. Achievement
Distinguished Toastmaster and Governor, Toastmasters International
Golden Microphone Award, Greater LA Chapter, National Speakers Association