I have diverse work experience, and a multitude of educational tools (Ph.Ds in Counseling, and Philosophy, as well an MBA). I have worked with the United Nations Mission in Kosovo for 7 years and traveled the world, managing diversity-related projects, helping teams embrace change, as well as facilitate the smooth implementation of communication strategies in diverse cultural environments.
Among other benefits, my audiences benefit the following:
1. How to celebrate individualism and embrace diversity, a keynote speech I give using my personal stories to illustrate the main notes.
2. Diverse cultural and organizational knowledge to understand how to embrace change
3. Three proven steps to achieve high performance and consistent productivity.
4. 5 simple tools to communicate to captivate an audience.
Click on this link to access Testimonial videos:
CORPORATIONS SPEAKING TOPICS
- Managing Diversity
- Productivity and High Performance
- Using the Art of Persuasive to Connect to More Customers
- Developing a Go-getter and Success Infused Mindset
- The Art of Effective Negotiations
For details, please check out www.tapthegood.com/speaking/
PROFESSIONAL SPEAKING, AND COACHING TOPICS:
- How to develop and maintain impeccable Self-acceptance Through Self-esteem and Self-love
- Recovery from Addiction-based co-dependence on Alcohol and drugs
- Family / Relationships Counseling
- Building Self-esteem for Teenagers
- Healing Abuse, Exploitation and Sex Assault
- Empowerment through Forgiveness and Self-love
**I'm also available to inspire your church or spiritual gatherings. Please do contact me at [email protected] I give great speaker fees-discounts to churches and non-profits.
For more about the speaking topics, please visit www.tapthegood.com/speaking/