Sarah Bettman melds the Co-active model of The Coaches Training Institute, the wellness and behavioral change principles of Wellcoaches, Inc. & the Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) of the Center for Right Relationship to create a coaching process that allows clients to reach their goals from a foundation of wellness, strength & vision.
She also draws from her 10 years experience as an individual and team member in the fire service, search & rescue & as a paramedic as well as hours of coaching experience to create a solid yet dynamic process with individuals and teams all over the world.
She is passionate about speaking & training. Her simple yet effective approach is appreciated by audiences everywhere. Her coach-approach to speaking, including her interactions with her audience, ensures that no one leaves a presentation without some new insight.
- “Sarah provided very relevant information and tools that I used immediately following her presentation. Sarah presented to my Vistage group and was very effective in delivering a message that applied to all members. I was particularly impressed with how she engaged us individually in front of the group. I gained a lot of insight into myself from watching that interaction.” - President/CFO and member of Vistage
- “Sarah was retained by Progressive Health Center and the Denver Athletic Club as a trainer for our health and wellness coaching program. Sarah was excellent at making sure all participants were prepared to work closely with their clients to encourage behavior change and empower them to take responsibility for their health. Sarah is also an excellent coach!” – Sue Goodin CEO, Progressive Health Center
- “Sarah's instruction, guidance, mentoring and coaching in the development of leadership skills have been an important asset in our EMS programs. Her efforts add value to the department and many students have benefitted from her instruction.” – Jeff Snow Director, EMC Programs Santa Rosa Junior College Public Safety Training Center
Who has Sarah worked with? Denver Fire Department, San Francisco Office of Emergency Services, Greeley Police Department, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Novato Community Hospital, Marin General Hospital, Sutter Medical Center Santa Rosa, Sutter Medical Foundation North Bay, Women’s Healthcare & Resource Center, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (San Francisco), Santa Rosa Family Practice Residency, Exempla Health Care (Colorado), North Bay Children’s Center, UN-World Food Programme, Denver Athletic Club, Vistage (North Bay)
Where are Sarah's clients? California, Colorado, Australia, Canada, Senegal, The Netherlands
Bettman Leadership for Healthcare and Public Safety
- Specially designed coaching & training programs taking into account the atypical demands on the healthcare provider & rescuer. These may include prevention & wellness programs as well as post-incident stress coaching.
- Leadership training, officer development and team development specifically tailored to the Healthcare & Public Safety Environment.