Member Since: 10/01/09
|See My Ratings|
- Body Language
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Human Resources/Employee Relations
- Image/Self Esteem
- Life Balance
- Life Coaching
- Time Management/Self Management
- Women's issues
|My Sample Titles:|
- Success is a Balancing Act Balancing life in changing times
- Courageous Change Why the change we fear is often the change we need
- Leadership is a Choice, Not a Position Redefine the leader you are
- Courageous Conversations Speak up to build influence, deepen trust and create change
- Think Bigger, Live Bolder! Harness the power of vision, create extra-ordinary results
- The Brave Leader Lead from integrity, challenge mediocrity, leverage diversity
|THINK BIGGER. LIVE BOLDER. ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING RESULTS !|
Margie’s upbeat earth Aussie style, will challenge and empower your audience
Margie has an extraordinary ability to get to the heart of the issues which keep people stuck and hinder them from fulfilling their full potential. Margie empowers her audience with fresh perspectives and practical strategies they can use immediately to rise above their fears and limiting beliefs and step into action to enjoy greater success, more fulfillment and a deeper sense of purpose in their relationships, career, business and life!
Margie's programs center around four key areas - Vision, Communication, Leadership and Life Balance. Details of the following programs are provided below:
- Courageous Conversations: Speak up in ways that build trust, grow influence and strengthen relationships
- Think Bigger, Live Bolder! What's holding you back from creating outstanding results in your life?
- Leadership is a Choice, Not a Position: Redefine the leader you are and re-ignite the results you achieve.
- Courageous Leadership: Inspiring positive change and heightened performance through greater leadership clarity, confidence and courage.
- Success is a Balancing Act: Let go the illusive search for balance by learning to say no to the good to make room for the great!
- Courageous Change: Why the change we fear is often the change we need. Learn to navigate the uncertain future from the inside out.
To Download Margie's One Sheet: Click Here