Member Since: 10/01/09
|See My Ratings|
- Business Development
- Executive Coaching
- Goal Setting
- Life Balance
- Life Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Social Media
- Strategic Planning
|My Sample Titles:|
- Growing into Social Networking
- Developing your Business plan
- Developing your Strategic plan
- Overcoming Fear in an unstable situation
- Challenges of information technology management in the 21st Century
- Preparing for a half marathon, diet, training and inspiration
- My journey running a half marathon in 25 states
- How did Bug's Adventure Series become a book?
- How to get started developing your network
- Preparing New Life Strategies
|K.M. Groshek Author & Illustrator, Coach, Runner, Advocate|
BUG’S ADVENTURE SERIES
K.M. Groshek is the author of the Bug’s Adventure series books. As an avid writer, artist, an executive coach, marathon runner, and advocate for literacy, she believes in telling an authentic story that relates to her own experiences. Bug's Trip to the Store is told in creative rhythms and rhymes and strong imagery that entertain and teach lessons through Bug, an adventurous, energetic Volkswagen. As Bug tries to get to his final destination, he’s met with one challenge after another. By overcoming each obstacle with determination and courage, Bug soon demonstrates how patience and hard work can truly make all the difference in the world! Boys, girls, young and old alike will enjoy these delightful stories that demonstrate Bug’s persistence during his journey and the inspiration that comes from never giving up.
You'll absolutely love the Bug's Adventure series!
K.M. Groshek is available for engagements to speak about her own adventure as an author and share the story behind the Bug's Adventure series.