Do you feel like an outsider in your stepfamily?
Are you looking for support for your partner/spouse but are not getting it?
Do you wish you could have better communication skills with your stepchildren?
Stepfamilies function on a different paradigm than traditional families. Understanding their make-up is key to providing the help and resources stepfamilies are looking for.
My name is Claudette Chenevert and I am a Stepfamily Relationship expert. I've been a stepmom since 1990 and have seen many of the ups and downs that stepfamilies go through. My research and coaching around stepfamilies have given me some of the best tools to help the stepparent and their spouses/partners make the best of their new family life together.
I am available to speak to your group on various topics around Family, Parenting and Relationships. Here is the list of topics:
- The 3 Top Mistakes Stepfamilies Make When Coming Together
- What Spoils Good Communication Between You and Your Partner
- Resolving Conflict and Creating Positive Change
- Visioning and Goal Setting for Your New Relationship/Family
- What Kind of Leader Are You In Your Family?
Call me at 703-915-2470 for more information regarding these topics and others and availability.
Looking forward to serving you soon,
Claudette L. Chenevert
Stepfamily Relationship Coach